Wir veröffentlichen regelmäßig neue Versionen unserer Programme. Detailverbesserungen und Fehlerbehebungen sind jedes Mal dabei, oft aber auch neue Funktionalität. Lesen Sie hier, was sich in der aktuellen Version getan hat.
Die Versionhinweise sind leider nur in englischer Sprache verfügbar.
DEVONthink To Go 2.5
Version 2.5 adds passcode and Touch ID or Face ID security to DEVONthink To Go to protect it from prying eyes. The update also extends the automation options with new URL commands and adds up to 16 KB of text content to Spotlight. It also improves Bonjour sync reliability and fixes issues related to Files.app and third-party app integration as well as other glitches.
- DEVONthink To Go can be protected with passcode and/or biometric authentication.
- URL x-callback-url commands for listing group contents, updating existing items, and appending text to text documents.
- Spotlight searches now also the text content of documents (up to 16 KB per document).
- Images and media files use more granular types instead of just 'image' and 'media document'.
- Improved reliability of Bonjour sync.
- Improved compatibility to WebDAV servers, especially of macOS Server.
- Reduced CPU usage and battery consumption while idle.
- Fixed an issue where articles shared from the News app as web archives showed just a redirect, not the actual content page.
- Fixed an issue where documents imported via the File Provider Extension were not indexed.
- Fixed an issue where documents, especially Markdown documents, opened in other apps appeared to have changed their file name extension.
- Fixed an issue where importing photos and other files via Clip to DEVONthink didn't set the creation and modification dates.
- Fixed an issue where recursive tag structures could crash the app.
- Fixed an issue where the sizes of replicants where counted multiple times.
- Fixed a crash related to converting plain text documents to RTF.
- Fixed an issue where the sync locations table could be edited while row edit options where visible.
- Fixed an issue where the UUIDs of shared groups weren't synchronized.
- Fixed an issue where Bonjour connections could timeout.
- Fixed a rare crash related to Bonjour connections.