Wir veröffentlichen regelmäßig neue Versionen unserer Programme. Detailverbesserungen und Fehlerbehebungen sind jedes Mal dabei, oft aber auch neue Funktionalität. Lesen Sie hier, was sich in der aktuellen Version getan hat.
Die Versionhinweise sind leider nur in englischer Sprache verfügbar.
DEVONthink Pro Office 2.9.12
This maintenance release adds a menu command for copying items links for databases as well as support for flat OmniOutliner 5 files. Other documents can be referenced from Markdown documents and images zoomed or rotated using gestures. DEVONthink Pro Office now renders PDF files on its own to fix display glitches and flickering on macOS Sierra. The update improves the overall reliability and performance, too.
- Contextual and action menu command Copy Item Link for copying database links.
- Support for flat OmniOutliner 5 files.
- Markdown documents support referencing images located in other databases using item links, can use absolute paths beginning with a slash to reference other internal documents, e.g., stylesheets or images, and support HTML <link> tags using item links.
- Images support two-finger double-tap on trackpads to toggle zooming, rotating via gestures, and printing of rotated images.
- Favorite groups in contextual, action, and popup menus now have submenus.
- Scripts > Reminders > Add as To Do to OmniFocus and Add as To Do to Reminders support custom dates.
- Sorter supports tags containing commas.
- Toggling Markdown documents between edit and preview mode remembers the preview scroll position.
- Zooming images is smoother and fixes various random graphical glitches.
- Web views remember the last used zoom factor and support zooming via gestures.
- Slightly revised status bar of selected documents.
- PDF pages are rendered by DEVONthink Pro Office on its own, fixing display glitches, flickering, and excessive logging (macOS Sierra 10.12.4 and later).
- PDF handling is faster, more reliable, and more compatible (macOS Sierra).
- Importing notes from Evernote supports the geolocation and is up to 50 times faster.
- Converting PDF documents to plain or rich text is faster.
- Importing files exported by ELO Office honors the document date if available.
- Saving plain text or Markdown documents prefers Preferences > Import > Encoding if the current encoding isn't known or suitable.
- Improved support for DEVONagent Pro (version 3.9.6 and later).
- Improved automatic naming of clipped Markdown documents.
- Creating thumbnails and preview tooltips of PDF documents supports annotations.
- Reading positions are saved more often.
- Importing and indexing ignores some extended attributes containing data: URLs.
- Improved database verification.
- Optimized indexing of Tinderbox documents.
- Item link 'reveal' parameter reenabled.
- URL command 'createMarkdown' supports the 'text' parameter.
- Improved caching of file icons; E.g. the Templates menu shouldn't use generic document icons anymore.
- Improved installing and updating of add-ons and scripts.
- Improved AppleScript support.
- Improved sharing extension.
- Improved OPML export.
- Improved localization.
- Improved memory management, overall reliability, and performance.
- Using new Dropbox library.
- Revised WebDAV implementation should be compatible to more servers.
- More reliable synchronization of indexed cloud folders.
- More reliable merging of tags and feeds.
- Search index is truncated (up to 16 million characters per document) to avoid memory issues on iOS.
- Improved error handling, e.g. in case of no more disk space.
- Improved overall performance.
- Revised localization.
- Issue where capturing online PDF documents via Clip to DEVONthink didn't work on the latest releases of macOS.
- Issue where clicking the Flag column header didn't change the sorting.
- Issue where File > Export > Document didn't support images on OS X Yosemite and El Capitan (workaround).
- Issue where it was possible to enter an empty or white database name in File > Database Properties.
- Issue where it was possible to enter names containing illegal characters for scanned documents.
- Issue where local file URLs of Markdown documents and formatted notes were sometimes displayed in the navigation bar.
- Issue where pasting rich text into the Take Note panel didn't remove the background color so that white text could be displayed on a white background.
- Issue where rebuilding databases located on network volumes could fail.
- Issue where sending multiple items via Postbox didn't work.
- Issue where taking notes without a title could fail.
- Issue where the alternate menu item View > Slideshow didn't abbreviate very long titles.
- Issue where the internal URL of clipped web archives was the one of our declutter service instead of the original website.
- Issue where the Log panel could appear twice while the application was in the background or hidden.
- Issue where the maximum width of list and search view columns wasn't sufficient on large screens.
- Issue where the order and width of columns of search results wasn't persistent.
- Issue where the plain or rich text selection wasn't drawn in document fullscreen mode.
- Issue where the preview popup of inactive tabs containing online PDF documents didn't work on the latest releases of macOS.
- Issue where the search index of pending items could be reset after changing their metadata.
- Crashes related to document packages being attached to rich text documents.
- Rare crashes related to annotating PDF documents.
- Rare crashes related to the Preferences panel (macOS Sierra 10.12.2 and later).
- Minor memory leaks.
- Minor issues and glitches.
- Issue where failed Bonjour connections, e.g., due to firewalls blocking DEVONthink Pro Office, didn't time out.
- Issue where the Bonjour monitor wasn't always unregistered and so could block the synchronization or cause "Server busy" errors.