Wir veröffentlichen regelmäßig neue Versionen unserer Programme. Detailverbesserungen und Fehlerbehebungen sind jedes Mal dabei, oft aber auch neue Funktionalität. Lesen Sie hier, was sich in der aktuellen Version getan hat.
Die Versionhinweise sind leider nur in englischer Sprache verfügbar.
DEVONthink Pro Office 2.9.16
This maintenance release features fixes for PDF annotations and makes indexing and importing of large numbers of files more robust. Sync connections to WebDAV servers, Box.com, and Dropbox are more reliable, too. On macOS High Sierra the update also enhances compatibility of email importing and OCR.
- Data > Save All can be now accessed when pressing the ⇧ Shift key.
- Improved handling of Finder tags.
- Improved handling of Page Up and Page Down buttons when used with PDFs in Two Page Continuous mode.
- Importing OPML files skips entries using unsupported attributes. Also, the resulting group is now unsorted by default.
- Databases being currently synced cannot be repaired, rebuilt, deleted, or utilize Tools > Restore Backup.
- More reliable handling of databases which are moved or renamed in the Finder while in use.
- A warning is logged to Windows > Log if scans are saved in the global inbox folder.
- The "paginated PDF" AppleScript property uses the last used print settings and sets the title.
- Improved importing and indexing files.
- Improved compatibility of internal plugins with Apple's AFPS filesystem.
- Improved console logging.
- Improved localizations.
- Improved bug reporting.
- Improved overall reliability and performance.
- It's now possible to import multiple databases at once.
- When a preferred sync location isn't available to download a pending item the next best available location is used.
- More efficient sync after merging records, e.g., ordinary tags, static groups or indexed cloud folders.
- Restoring a backup of a database resets the sync status to avoid losing changes or additions since creating the backup.
- Cleaning a database now logs a message to Windows > Log when finished.
- Improved reliability of WebDAV sync setup and connections.
- Improved garbage collection of sync stores, speeds up verifying or committing syncs.
- Improved connections for Box.com sync locations.
- Improved Dropbox error handling.
- Improved sync credentials handling.
- Improved error logging and handling.
- Improved overall reliability and performance.
- Fixed an issue where changing the case of indexed folder names in the Finder could create duplicate groups.
- Fixed an issue where cross-links to closed databases didn't open them automatically.
- Fixed an issue where dashed line annotations on PDFs didn't work (macOS Sierra and later).
- Fixed an issue where email messages couldn't be imported to a different database if the currently active database contained already the same messages.
- Fixed an issue where large numbers of entries in the Log panel could slow down importing or indexing files.
- Fixed an issue where moving or duplicating a selection containing multiple replicants of the same items didn't move or copy the items to the destination database.
- Fixed an issue where removing the fill color of PDF annotations wasn't working reliably (macOS Sierra and later).
- Fixed an issue where search results weren't shown in Three Pane and Split views after performing a search, selecting another group, and performing the same search.
- Fixed an issue where synchronizing could get slowed down.
- Fixed an issue where syntax coloring wasn't working in fullscreen HTML documents.
- Fixed an issue where the PDF sidebar could freeze the application (macOS Sierra and later).
- Fixed an issue where volumes in the system login items were mounted when opening Preferences > Sorter.
- Fixed an issue with 32-bit Spotlight plugins not working correctly.
- Fixed a crash related to importing or indexing large numbers of files.
- Fixed a crash related to closing databases (OS X El Capitan).
Fixed (High Sierra)
- Fixed an issue where the group selector wouldn't close on machines with a Touch Bar.
- Fixed an issue where PDF highlight, underline, and strike-through annotations didn't work (macOS High Sierra).
- Fixed an issue where an interrupted sync may not sync metadata.
- Fixed an issue where requesting pending records didn't work if the preferred location wasn't accessible.
- Fixed an issue where sync uploaded metadata unnecessarily after downloading a pending record.
- Fixed an issue where the Info popover of WebDAV sync locations applied invalid entered URLs.
- Fixed an issue where the Activity panel was shown too often.
- Fixed an issue where typing the URL, username, or password while setting up WebDAV sync locations could cause too much traffic.
- Fixed an issue where WebDAV credentials that include a username and password were stored incorrectly.