Work @ DEVONtech
How to apply
Tell us why you'd like to work for us and why you're the right person. Send us your résumé or, even better, links to your LinkedIn or Facebook profile. Don't be too formal. Be yourself.
We are a small, highly innovative software company developing high-profile consumer and professional applications based on our own, unique artificial intelligence technology. And we are growing!
No open positions at this time. Sorry.
What's working for us like?
Christan and Eric started DEVONtechnologies in 2002 from their home offices to bring Christian's new artificial intelligence technology to market. In a few short years the company grew to a solid business creating highly competitive productivity and research software for the Mac. Our AI technology and flagship products, DEVONthink and DEVONagent, are well-known and used in all professional fields.
Today DEVONtechnologies is still intentionally a virtual company with home offices around the globe. The challenges that come with this work/life style are easily balanced by its advantages: working from wherever one likes, be it a garden office or the favorite coffee shop, and with flexible work times. Need to pick up your kid from school? No problem.
Working for DEVONtechnologies, and doing it the way we chose to, is not easy. But it's rewarding to create great applications that make our users more productive, and to give them the best-in-class customer support. We love it, and we hope you will too.
- Competitive salary
- Bonuses, based on company profitability
- No relocation. You don't have to move to work for us
- Professional development budget, which covers conferences, training, or materials that you convince us will help improve your work-related skills.
- Personal hardware purchase budget equal to half a month’s salary per year. Of course, we provide you with everything you need to get your job done but we help you buy your own iPhone and Mac mini, too.
- Corporate matching of personal contributions to non-profit organizations working in the fields of children's aid, human aid, ecology, wild life protection, or renewable energy sources up to half a month’s salary per year.