We release new versions of our applications on a regular basis. Every release comes with bug fixes and detail enhancements as well as very often also new features. Read here what has changed in the most recent version.
DEVONagent Express 3.9.5
This maintenance release addresses issues related to macOS Sierra. It also adds a new plugin for the Qwant search engine. The update brings workflow enhancements and bug fixes too.
- Qwant plugin.
Changed for macOS Sierra
- Renamed 'Mac OS X' to 'macOS' in alerts.
- Help > Contact us sends an email via the default email client again.
- Google Scholar (Articles) plugin.
- Marketing search set.
- Advertisement filter.
- Compatibility to RSS 1.0 feeds.
- "site:domain" operator in primary query terms is now stripped before matching to facilitate searching sites using the Google, Bing, and Web plugins.
- Recognition of dates if neither the server nor the HTML metadata specify a date.
- Compatibility to HTTP proxies.
- Handling of background tasks.
- Checking for updates.
- Issue where the position of the menu extra was wrong if the menu bar was automatically hidden.
- Issue where opening the Preferences pane was delayed.