We release new versions of our applications on a regular basis. Every release comes with bug fixes and detail enhancements as well as very often also new features. Read here what has changed in the most recent version.
This maintenance release improves the compatibility to macOS High Sierra and the overall performance and reliability.
- Improved importing.
- Improved console logging.
- Improved localizations.
- Improved bug reporting.
- Improved overall reliability and performance.
- Fixed an issue where large numbers of entries in the Log panel could slow down importing files.
- Fixed an issue where search results weren't shown in Three Pane and Split views after performing a search, selecting another group, and performing the same search.
Fixed (High Sierra)
- Fixed an issue where the group selector wouldn't close on machines with a Touch Bar.