We release new versions of our applications on a regular basis. Every release comes with bug fixes and detail enhancements as well as very often also new features. Read here what has changed in the most recent version.
This maintenance release makes it easier to insert links into plain text documents, enhances the validation of entered links, and handles .textbundle document packages without third-party software. It also improves the overall reliability and fixes bugs.
- Insert Link To submenu added to the contextual menu of editable plain text documents.
- Pressing the ⌘ Command modifier key when dragging from other apps doesn't move the items anymore if the source app doesn't support this.
- Improved validation of Format > Add Link.
- Improved appearance of label colors in menus.
- Improved handling of .textbundle document packages doesn't depend on installed third-party software anymore.
- Improved logging.
- Improved bug reporting.
- Improved overall reliability and performance.
- Fixed an issue where document properties equal to the item's title were filtered from the internal metadata store.
- Fixed an issue where temporary files were not removed after dropping links from other applications to DEVONnote.
- Fixed an issue where the displayed location of items was sometimes the one in the trash even if locations outside the trash existed.
- Fixed an issue where verifying, backing up, restoring, and rebuilding databases didn't work in DEVONnote 2.9.16.