We release new versions of our applications on a regular basis. Every release comes with bug fixes and detail enhancements as well as very often also new features. Read here what has changed in the most recent version.
This maintenance release adds contextual menus to tabs, makes the author name available to templates, and lets you access also the subgroups of recent destinations in menus and panels. The update fixes bugs, too, and improves the overall reliability.
- Contextual menu added for creating or closing tabs.
- %author% placeholder added to templates (see Preferences > Editing > Author).
- Recent destinations in menus and panels are now expandable.
- Shift-clicking on a link in a web view captures it.
- Improved and more consistent naming of captured links.
- Improved import of Google Chrome bookmarks.
- Improved repairing of databases with both orphaned and missing files.
- Revised display of preview pane in case of missing files.
- Tabs bar uses standard icons for Add and Close buttons.
- It's no longer necessary to relaunch the app after exporting templates to the toolbar folder.
- More reliable moving of DEVONnote to the Applications folder if necessary.
- Updated German localization.
- Improved Memory management, overall reliability and performance.
- Issue where adding links to the selection in text or web views didn't accept URLs containing non-ASCII characters.
- Issue where automatically generated filenames used characters that aren't supported on Windows.
- Issue where item links with a trailing slash, e.g., created by Microsoft Word, didn't work.
- Issue where Shift-Tab didn't work in date field of the Info panel.
- Issue where tabs used a wrong frame size in some cases after disabling the widescreen option of split views.
- Issue where the contents of a group couldn't be opened after navigating to the group from a cross-link.
- Issue where trying to drag tabs could close them or create new tabs.
- Crash related to progress handling.