We release new versions of our applications on a regular basis. Every release comes with bug fixes and detail enhancements as well as very often also new features. Read here what has changed in the most recent version.
DEVONsphere Express 1.8.4
This update adds support for Textbundle files and brings optimizations for OS X El Capitan. It also enhances the HTML-to-text conversion and UTF-32 support, as well as improves the performance and overall reliability.
- Textbundle files (.textbundle, .textpack) are indexed and searchable.
- Optimized also for OS X El Capitan.
- HTML-to-text conversion.
- UTF-32 support.
- ↑Up and ↓Down keys can be used again to navigate the selection even if the Quick Look panel is the key window
- Alignment of menu extra window in case of crowded menu bars.
- Revised startup alert in case of invalid installation outside of the Applications folder.
- Registration file is now stored in Aplication Support to avoid conflicts with preferences cleaners.
- Reliability in case of damaged indexes.
- Communication with background tasks; more reliable termination of tasks on quit.
- Memory management.
- Performance and overall reliability.
- The last category in "Preferences > Categories" wasn't accessible.
- .exe and .hlp files with a text HFS type were indexed as plain text.
- Crash (caused by ShortcutRecorder framework) after changing the system appearance.