We release new versions of our applications on a regular basis. Every release comes with bug fixes and detail enhancements as well as very often also new features. Read here what has changed in the most recent version.
DEVONthink To Go 2.1.4
This release adds support for directly sending scans from Readdle Scanner Pro to DEVONthink To Go. Version 2.1.4 features a completely rewritten Acion menu for sharing documents and makes scrolling vertically through long PDFs much more comfortable. Markdown documents can use local CSS stylesheets, too, and the document provider extension is available on iOS 9 now.
- Support for directly sending scans from Readdle Scanner Pro to DEVONthink To Go (requires Scanner Pro 7.1.3 or later).
- Action menu completely rewritten and based on the iOS activity controller.
- Better vertical scrolling through long PDFs with a 'grabber'.
- Markdown documents can use CSS stylesheets.
- PDF library updated for improved reliability.
- Issue where entering a WebDAV password using 1Password didn't release the Save button without typing something else.
- Issue where it was possible to move pending records between databases.
- Issue where not all databases could be renamed from the database list.
- Issue where RTFs with tables could be edited and so damage the document.
- Issue where some 'create' URL commands didn't use the location parameter.
- Issue where the document provider extension wasn't available on iOS 9.
- Issue where the duplicate detection was updated unnecessarily on app launch.
- Issue where the title of PDFs sent by printing contained percent-encoded characters.
- Issue where the URL embedded into web archives showed the URL of the used decluttering service.