Wir veröffentlichen regelmäßig neue Versionen unserer Programme. Detailverbesserungen und Fehlerbehebungen sind jedes Mal dabei, oft aber auch neue Funktionalität. Lesen Sie hier, was sich in der aktuellen Version getan hat.
Die Versionhinweise sind leider nur in englischer Sprache verfügbar.
DEVONthink Personal 2.10.1
For this maintenance release, we have focused much of our efforts on making syncing use less resources, increasing its reliability, and syncing frequent changes more quickly. We have improved indexing EPUB and Tinderbox files, and have better support for text clipping created with macOS Sierra and later. For users of the Move with Keyboard script, this release has the issue fixed. In addition to increasing performance and stability, there are also some compatibility adjustments for the upcoming macOS 10.14 Mojave operating system.
- Improved indexing of EPUB 3 and Tinderbox files.
- Improved support for text clippings created on macOS Sierra and later.
- Improved overall reliability and added workarounds for macOS Mojave.
- Database changes are applied more quickly. This can be especially helpful with regularly updated databases, like those having RSS feeds.
- Importing only the metadata of databases requires up to 90 percent less temporary disk space.
- Improved multi-threading reliability and performance.
- Improved efficiency of iCloud support, potentially reducing CPU and battery usage.
- iCloud has now a higher priority than Dropbox and WebDAV in case of multiple sync locations synchronizing the same databases.
- Pending items are automatically requested once from other sync locations to complete uploads to sync stores, if necessary.
- Fixed an issue where custom icons of PDF documents were being displayed with a border.
- Fixed glitches related to the icon displayed in the Info panel.
- Fixed an issue where adding an iCloud sync location via the popup menu added the location twice.
- Fixed an issue where auto-completion of existing sync store names of WebDAV locations didn't work.
- Fixed an issue where the time of the last successful sync was incorrectly updated after a sync error.
- Fixed an issue where pending files were not downloaded reliably.
- Fixed a rare crash with local sync stores (macOS High Sierra).