Wir veröffentlichen regelmäßig neue Versionen unserer Programme. Detailverbesserungen und Fehlerbehebungen sind jedes Mal dabei, oft aber auch neue Funktionalität. Lesen Sie hier, was sich in der aktuellen Version getan hat.
Die Versionhinweise sind leider nur in englischer Sprache verfügbar.
DEVONthink To Go 2.6.2
This maintenance release fixes another crash on iOS 9 as well as issues related to the Files app integration, searching, and the unread status of groups. It also removes a path name extension from document names when importing them, e.g., via the Files app.
- A path extension is removed from document names when importing the from, e.g., the Files app.
- Encryption keys are marked as optional in the sync store settings.
- Improved reliability of caching item counts and details for groups.
- Sync: DEVONthink To Go warns before activating a database with pending items for a new sync location.
- Sync: The list of databases for a sync location shows long names in multiple lines, loads smoother.
- Fixed an issue where custom icons where sometimes applied to the wrong item.
- Fixed an issue where documents created or imported via the Files app could show up as unknown type depending on other installed apps.
- Fixed an issue where groups in the grid view reported wrong item counts.
- Fixed an issue where links in HTML documents using the ".." back reference where active even though they shouldn't.
- Fixed an issue where long titles in articles shared from Apple News caused the article being imported as text without URL.
- Fixed an issue where pending items were sometimes marked as changed for sync but shouldn't.
- Fixed an issue where the internal path e.g. for tags was wrong and could cause problems during the synchronization.
- Fixed an issue where the NEAR operator didn't work due to query preprocessing.
- Fixed an issue where the unread status of groups wasn't correctly updated when marking the group unread.
- Fixed an issue where the unread status of items in a group wasn't updated for small numbers of items.
- Fixed an issue where the unread statuses of groups could differ from their children.
- Fixed an issue where using typographic quotes in search queries didn't work.
- Fixed a crash on iOS 9 during searching related to use of modern APIs.
- Fixed a crash related to caching.
- Fixed a crash related to invalid links in HTML documents.
- Fixed a crash related to the Share menu.
- Fixed a crash related to updating item counts.
- Confusing informative message announcing the end of deleting items in the background.