Wir veröffentlichen regelmäßig neue Versionen unserer Programme. Detailverbesserungen und Fehlerbehebungen sind jedes Mal dabei, oft aber auch neue Funktionalität. Lesen Sie hier, was sich in der aktuellen Version getan hat.
Die Versionhinweise sind leider nur in englischer Sprache verfügbar.
DEVONthink Pro Office 2.9.17
This maintenance release adds support for sheets created with DEVONthink To Go 2.4, makes it easier to insert links into plain text and Markdown documents, and lets you search your databases via URL command. The web interface is compatible to modern web browsers again and importing email messages via drag-and-drop skips already imported messages. Not yet downloaded messages don't stop an email import anymore. In addition, PDF annotations and text entered into PDF forms are searchable now, audio files resume playback, and the colors of Markdown documents can be customized. The update also improves the overall reliability and fixes bugs.
- Support for sheets created by DEVONthink To Go 2.4.
- Insert Link To submenu added to the contextual menu of editable plain text and Markdown documents.
- URL command "x-devonthink://search?query=" added for initiating a search.
- Optional "method" AppleScript parameter added to specify the HTTP method when downloading documents.
- "last downloaded response" AppleScript property added to retrieve the last HTTP-Status code and more.
- Web interface is compatible again to other platforms and modern browsers.
- Improved display of webserver addresses in Preferences > Server.
- Pressing Delete or ⌫ Backspace deletes the PDF pages currently selected in the PDF sidebar.
- The Edit > Find commands search from the current page of PDF documents if no text is selected.
- PDF annotations and text entered into PDF forms are now searchable; improves the recognition of duplicates too.
- Dropping email messages from Apple Mail skips already imported messages.
- Email messages can be imported even though some messages may not yet have been loaded.
- Audio documents can now, e.g., resume playback after closing and reopening the document.
- Foreground and background colors for Markdown documents can be customized by linked stylesheets or Preferences > Web.
- Pressing the ⌘ Command modifier key when dragging from other apps doesn't move the items anymore if the source app doesn't support this.
- Improved validation of Format > Add Link.
- Improved Clip to DEVONthink web browser extension.
- Databases located in cloud folders can't be opened anymore but can be relocated or revealed in the Finder.
- An existing DEVONthink Personal database is now copied to ~/Databases after launching DEVONthink Pro Office for the first time.
- Improved appearance of email attachments in alternate email view.
- Improved appearance of label colors in menus.
- OCR retains extended attributes, e.g. Finder tags, of source files.
- Improved handling of .textbundle document packages doesn't depend on installed third-party software anymore.
- Improved automatic naming of clipped Markdown documents.
- Improved HTML/XML and email character set and encoding support.
- Much faster Go > Go to page in case of very long PDF documents.
- Improved reliability of database name handling.
- Improved reliability of capturing and thumbnailing dynamic and asynchronous websites.
- Improved reliability of thumbnailing PDF documents.
- Improved responsiveness of the Download Manager.
- Optimized email archiving.
- Improved queuing of clipping web pages for reduced server load.
- Improved logging.
- Improved bug reporting.
- Improved overall reliability and performance.
- Validating WebDAV URLs accepts hosts without a dot.
- Improved compatibility to WebDAV servers, e.g., older Microsoft IIS versions.
- Improved reliability of sync status.
- Improved French localization.
- Improved error logging and handling.
- Fixed an issue where document properties equal to the item's title were filtered from the internal metadata store.
- Fixed an issue where found occurences in PDF documents weren't highlighted on macOS High Sierra 10.13.2 and later (Workaround).
- Fixed an issue where highlights in PDF thumbnails were not visible on macOS High Sierra 10.13.1 and later (Workaround).
- Fixed an issue where processing large numbers of PDF pages in the background on macOS (High) Sierra caused memory peaks (Workaround).
- Fixed an issue where DEVONthink Pro Office tried to open a database again after canceling the prompt to open protected databases on launch.
- Fixed an issue where some email messages with a non-empty subject couldn't be imported from Apple Mail via drag-and-drop.
- Fixed an issue where temporary files were not removed after dropping links from other applications to DEVONthink Pro Office.
- Fixed an issue where the Data > Capture menu items weren't disabled for Markdown documents, formatted notes, and local HTML pages without a URL.
- Fixed an issue where the displayed location of items was sometimes the one in the trash even if locations outside the trash existed.
- Fixed an issue where the favorites in contextual menus weren't alphanumerically sorted.
- Fixed an issue where the navigation bar displayed a UUID for external HTML documents.
- Fixed an issue where the navigation bar wasn't always updated after renaming items.
- Fixed an issue where the sidebar sorting of opened databases wasn't updated after renaming a database.
- Fixed an issue where thumbnailing PDF pages could fail.
- Fixed an issue related to refreshing RSS feeds.
- Fixed an issue related to temporary placeholders of the PDF sidebar while creating thumbnails.
- Fixed a rare crash related to importing or converting encrypted email messages.
- Fixed a rare crash related to previewing Markdown and HTML documents.