We release new versions of our applications on a regular basis. Every release comes with bug fixes and detail enhancements as well as very often also new features. Read here what has changed in the most recent version.
DEVONagent Express 3.10
This release adds a new Google Scholar (Case Law) plugin and updates several other plugins and search sets. We've enhanced the support for live streams with the webcam and video scanners too. And as always, we have improved the performance and stability of DEVONagent Express.
NOTE: Starting with version 3.10 DEVONagent Express requires macOS 10.10 Yosemite or later.
- Plugins added: Legal > Google Scholar (Case Law) plugin.
- Plugins updated: Patents > Google Patent Search, References > British Library plugins, News > BBC News, News > Reuters, News > RocketNews, Legal > FindLaw, References > SEC.
- Search sets updated: Marketing, Apple (Feeds), Blogs.
- Video and webcam scanners work better with live streams.
- If you have selected to download updates automatically, Update On Quit will be displayed depending on the current progress of DEVONagent. Choosing this menu item will display a window about the pending update.
- Improved character encoding support.
- Improved filtering of social bookmarking links.
- Using Help > Report Bug with the ⌥ Option key held creates an extended bug report including the installation path and startup volume format.
- Fixed an issue where Preferences > Menu Extra mounted volumes added to the user's startup items.
- Fixed a rare crash caused by background processes.
- Disabled Twitter plugin on macOS High Sierra as access to system-wide social accounts is no longer possible.
- Removed plugins Info (News), Info (Images), and Info (Video).