We release new versions of our applications on a regular basis. Every release comes with bug fixes and detail enhancements as well as very often also new features. Read here what has changed in the most recent version.
Some minor cosmetic adjustments have been made to the interface. And, as we always deliver, performance and stability has been improved.
- The URL field of imported files will now only use downloadable URLs, like web page addresses, imported from the files' metadata.
- The Support Assistant is now loaded from our website and uses styled, longer tips.
- Improved overall performance and reliability.
- Fixed an issue where an alert was not displayed after entering a license code for the wrong product or edition.
- Fixed an issue where opening the License panel could stall the application when there is a slow or unreliable network connection.
- Fixed an issue where the background color of the left/upper pane of Split or Three Pane views wasn't always correct (macOS Mojave).
- Fixed an issue where View > as Split View could cause unnecessary console messages (macOS High Sierra and later).