We release new versions of our applications on a regular basis. Every release comes with bug fixes and detail enhancements as well as very often also new features. Read here what has changed in the most recent version.
DEVONsphere Express 1.9.3
This maintenance release addresses a sporadic crash some users had when accessing the Preferences panel on macOS Mojave. We have added support for indexing Open Packaging Format files and made indexing package files, like RTFD, more reliable. Additionally, we now support detecting the current web page in the Vivaldi and Brave web browsers in See Also. Overall reliability has been the primary focus of this release.
- Added support for detecting the current web page in the Vivaldi and Brave web browsers in See Also.
- Added support for indexing Open Packaging Format (.opf) files.
- Faster and more reliable indexing of contact files and text clippings.
- Improved reliability and performance.
- Fixed an issue with indexing document package files, like RTFD.
- Fixed an issue with indexing internet location files (macOS Mojave).
- Fixed an issue with indexing some file types that use Spotlight importers (macOS Mojave).
- Fixed an issue where an alert was not displayed after entering an incorrect license code.
- Fixed an issue where opening the License panel could stall the application when a network connection was not available or reliable.
- Fixed a crash and incomplete display of the window when accessing the Preferences panel (macOS Mojave).