We release new versions of our applications on a regular basis. Every release comes with bug fixes and detail enhancements as well as very often also new features. Read here what has changed in the most recent version.
DEVONsphere Express 1.9.2
This release improves compatibility with macOS Mojave. It addresses some visual artifacts, as well as some incorrect autocompletion in the search field. General improvements include improved indexing of ePUB, Tinderbox, and textclipping files. We've re-enabled the use of 32-bit Spotlight importers for file formats like those from Microsoft Office, and added or enhanced some much needed VoiceOver support. DEVONsphere Express generates thumbnails now via new servers as the previous thumbnail service is shutting down.
- Improved indexing of EPUB books, Tinderbox files, and textclippings.
- Improved support for file formats having no 64-bit Spotlight importer, like Microsoft Office files.
- Preferences > Locations now displays the number of indexed items for added folders.
- Improved VoiceOver support including Preferences > Locations, interface buttons, and the VoiceOver shortcut ⇧⌃⌥M in menus and context menus.
- DEVONthink documents opened in external apps now show related documents as long as DEVONthink is running.
- DEVONsphere Express uses a new service for generating web site thumbnails as as Thumbshots will shut down November 15, 2018.
- Improved overall reliability, including greater compatibility with macOS Mojave.
- Fixed some visual artifacts in the search field (macOS Mojave).
- Fixed an issue where search terms would autocomplete incorrectly (macOS Mojave).
- Fixed an issue where dragging search results to other apps would switch to Related mode.
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect icon size was used when toggling icon previews.
- Fixed an issue with automatically updating to the latest version.
- Fixed a rare crash caused by memory management.