We release new versions of our applications on a regular basis. Every release comes with bug fixes and detail enhancements as well as very often also new features. Read here what has changed in the most recent version.
DEVONthink Personal 2.11.2
This maintenance release addresses a sporadic crash when accessing the Preferences on macOS Mojave. We also fixed a few issues people had with Brother and Epson scanners. The URL of clippings from the Brave and Vivaldi web browsers is now captured and we improved the use of Spotlight importers. Additionally, we improved support for syncing files indexed in local Google Drive folders. The overall reliability has been the primary focus of this release.
- Added support for indexing Open Packaging Format (.opf) files.
- The URL is now captured when clipping from the Vivaldi and Brave web browsers.
- Faster verification of package files, like RTFD documents.
- When importing browser bookmarks, the group will show the icon of the browser.
- Improved reliability of using Spotlight metadata importers.
- Improved caching speeds up resolving links, especially on networked volumes and while updating indexed items.
- Copying or dragging snippets from plain text documents doesn't include the reference URL anymore as this caused various issues in other apps.
- Improved overall performance and reliability.
- Local iCloud disk space is now freed as soon as possible after syncing to iCloud.
- Improved support for indexed Google Drive files and folders.
- Direct connections will now use IPv6 connections, if both IPv6 and IPv4 are supported.
- All Bonjour services are now explicitly disabled before sleeping and restarted after waking up.
- Fixed various scanning issues with Brother and EPSON scanners.
- Fixed an issue where certain Word documents couldn't be imported.
- Fixed an issue where customized date formats in System Preferences weren't displayed in list views.
- Fixed an issue where displaying images could show artifacts.
- Fixed an issue where image views couldn't be scrolled using a mouse on macOS Mojave.
- Fixed an issue where PDF files were always generated from scans even when Image was selected.
- Fixed an issue where the remaining trial time wasn't updating correctly.
- Fixed a crash or incomplete display of the window when accessing the Preferences on macOS Mojave.
- Fixed an issue where failing to initialize a database folder inside a sync store caused side effects.
- Fixed an issue with Bonjour error logging.
- Fixed a crash related to monitoring iCloud.