We release new versions of our applications on a regular basis. Every release comes with bug fixes and detail enhancements as well as very often also new features. Read here what has changed in the most recent version.
DEVONthink Pro 2.10.2
This release brings some fixes for macOS Mojave, as well as improvements in performance and reliability. We updated the HUDs (like the group selector and Take Note panel), as well as fixing visual artifacts in some menus and the scanning interface. Evernote checkboxes and EPUB metadata are now better supported.
- Added Preferences > Web > Images > Scale images to fit for scaling (large) images to fit.
- Go > Next/Previous Highlight only uses search hits or highlighted text, but not both; this makes it easier to jump to search hits in rich text documents containing highlighted text.
- Checkboxes in imported Evernote notes are now preserved.
- Improved support for EPUB metadata.
- Improved handling of temporary files; speeds up importing from Yojimbo.
- Improved support for drag-and-drop from third-party apps like Tinderbox.
- Much faster updating of Finder comments of files and folders (macOS El Capitan and later).
- Improved overall reliability and stability.
- Remote databases can now be imported in Preferences > Sync by double-clicking them.
- Improved performance when handling indexed files, especially those on unmounted volumes.
- Improved the progress indication and logging while and after verifying and cleaning databases of sync stores.
- Improved reliability of Bonjour connections.
- Improved reliability, stability, and performance.
- Fixed visual artifacts in some panels, e.g. Clip to DEVONthink and Take Note, and menus (macOS Mojave).
- Fixed visual artifacts in the scanning interface (macOS Mojave).
- Fixed visual artifacts when handling PDF link annotations (macOS Mojave).
- Fixed an issue where the "score" AppleScript property always returned 0.
- Fixed an issue where scanning with Epson scanners didn't always work.
- Fixed an issue where the left arrow key didn't work as expected in list and outline views.
- Fixed a rare crash related to PDF documents.
- Fixed a rare crash on quitting the application while the Support Assistant was visible.
- Fixed a rare crash possibly related to memory management.
- Fixed an issue where generating the list of available databases could consume too many resources.
- Fixed an issue related to iCloud Drive not being available or enabled.
- Fixed a crash related to no disk space available on the startup disk.
- Removed sync location templates for MagentaCLOUD (unreliable) and Box.com (will drop WebDAV support on January 1st 2019). This doesn't affect existing sync stores but migrating to other services soon is highly recommended.