Local Database Favorites
DEVONthink’s sidebar allows you to keep your favorite databases always at hand. If you want to have something similar inside a database you can easily set it up yourself like this:
- Make a group named e.g. Favorites; maybe add a label so that it better stands out.
- Now replicate groups that you want to make a favorite into Favorites.
- Double-click a favorite and it opens in a separate window.
Alternatively you can use tags:
- Tag your favorites, e.g., with Favorite.
- Make a smart group that shows you just groups and documents tagged with Favorite.
(Thanks to Edouard for the original question.)