Take Control DEVONthink Ebook Updated, Too
March 23, 2012 — Eric Böhnisch-Volkmann
After the update to the “DEVONthink Arbeitsbuch” Take Control Publishers have released version 2.o of Take Control of Getting Started with DEVONthink 2 popup: true. The new version has expanded in length by nearly 50 pages over the first version and helps you:
- Get up to speed in a hurry with recent improvements in DEVONthink (“Quicker Start”).
- Take a fresh look at groups and tags. The new edition explains how it all works.
- Select a sharing strategy.
- Use scanners and digital cameras with DEVONthink more easily. Covers the upcoming new scan feature.
- Go mobile with the DEVONthink To Go popup: true iOS app.
- Use workspaces to save and restore arrangements of windows and other onscreen elements.
- Store Web pages more easily with new browser extensions.
- Import email messages from Apple Mail, Microsoft Outlook, and Entourage.
- Understand how to best use the improved Sorter, especially in Full Screen mode.
- Sync DEVONthink databases between Macs. This chapter already covers the upcoming new sync feature.
Get the new Take Control of Getting Started with DEVONthink 2 in our online shop popup: true for only US $15. If you own a copy of version 1 of this ebook you have already received an email with details about how to upgrade (maybe even for free if you have purchased just recently; if you haven’t contact us popup: true or Take Control Publishers popup: true, depending on where you bought it).